A Little Bit of Coffee...

Oh friends...last week? Well, last week was one of those weeks. You know what I mean, the one week that is seems like a month's worth of activities were squeezed in to 5 days.

The to-do list wasn't bad. There was a microdermabrasion from a friend practicing before her final exam to become a licensed esthetician. And a morning spent junking with another friend that was a blast. And a morning taking my mom to another eye appointment that will hopefully lead to her vision getting back to normal.

But the business leads to not enough time to work...and that leads to me stressing out...and in a weird way leads to my creative juices flowing.

And inspiration hit over a cup of coffee while browsing Pinterest....

 



And a whole lot of prayers that Monday afternoon to be able to make it through the week.

A perfect little sign that combines the two things that keep me going.



I love the fun quirky font mixed with the sweeping lines of the hand lettered font. I like to think the heavy distressing is a reminder that some of the most beautiful people {or things} in my life, got that way by weathering the storm called life.



Of course this sign is listed in my Etsy shop {just click here!}...you know, just in case you need a little coffee with a whole lot of Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment