Ready, Set...BLOG!

Heellllooooo!! If you just read that in Mrs. Doubtfire's voice, you are awesome.

Welcome to my blog. Just like it says above, this is about my business, block.paper.scissors., home renovation, the good and the bad, and a little bit of life in between!

First, I would like to introduce you to my support team. My biggest cheerleaders, motivators and sometimes delivery people. :)



My two beautiful girls and my adoring husband. (The woman he is posing with him is my Great Aunt. Love her to pieces, she is one of the strongest women that I know.)  Please note that aside from my husband who styled himself, my girls are not always this polished. The photos are from my sister's wedding. I didn't want to scare you away the first post. You can catch a glimpse of me in the background of the top photo. Again, no photo of me yet because I didn't want to scare you away!


Now on to what I do. Here is a smidge.





I started out with the photo blocks and things took off from there. I opened a shop in Etsy soon after and have just started with my booth at Snickelbritches. We have plenty of time together, so I won't bore you with the details of every single thing right now.

One last thing, I am not a computer/blog guru so things will be changing around here as I figure out what I'm doing, or finally give up and have someone else do it for me. I'm looking forward to sharing with all of you. I hope you enjoy it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment