Has It Been A Year?

What?! It really has been a year since the last time I even signed in to Blogger. This time I am determined to keep up with this, especially since it's getting harder to keep in touch with fans on Facebook. I have so much that I want to share about this crazy little business and life in general and this will be the easiest way possible!

Please hang in there as I figure out all the tricks to this. I just now figured out how to add my favorite blogs on the right and would love to add a link to yours if you have one. Next thing to tackle? Getting everything set up for you to get notifications by email when a new blog post is up! (If you have experience in this I would greatly appreciate the help!)

Let me know what you think of the new look, or the look if this is your first time visiting, and if there is anything you would like to see me write about!

No comments:

Post a Comment